_Orange_ _Orange_

Mmmmm soo good

So good, made me horny. Good drawings, pretty funny i guess, the pineapple owns. Also you're flamingweasel so it's a 10.

Poopoo Bridge Music Video Poopoo Bridge Music Video

Logan is the best

Logan was/is one of my favorite music artists, may he rest in peace. This video was a bit lacking though.. I fivened anyway though just cuz

peanutfoot932 responds:

Yeah, I don't make the most detailed Flash stuff. Thanks for reviewing!

The Stranger Forest The Stranger Forest

I was enthralled!!!

My Lord! That was some of the best flash animation I've seen, but this work of art has so much more than that! The sound went perfectly with the animation, and I was just completely sucked into the inventive, creative, and captivating style of your animation. It was genius, all of it, and I found myself completely willing to watch all 10 minutes of it. The storyline was superb, and went great with just music and no voices. I'll probably end up watching it again. This is the kind of thing I hope to achieve one day, but the time you must have put into this.. I can't even imagine! It was flawless! This has to be one of my favorite movies on newgrounds. :D

PicoDay: PathwayThroughNG PicoDay: PathwayThroughNG

It was great :D

Loved how you got Chris to do the voices for Bad Guys, thats probably my favorite series. They were all funny, loved the Weebl part and everything. Good ending lol. Also the plot was good. You had a lot of good picks in there and it was done well, I can tell you worked hard. you didnt do Salad Fingers but w/e. Keep up the good work!

calcoA responds:

Haha, thank you very much! We would have had Salad Fingers, I'm pretty sure it was one of our original series we planned to do. But of course some had to be cut out do to time shortage.

The Ultimate Orgy The Ultimate Orgy

wow

The first thing I want to ask you is how the Hell you managed to complete animating this. There was some nasty shit in there, even for me. It was hilarious, especially the song itself, but unless you're a perverted homosexual, i can't imagine drawing all that. But you deserve a good score, cause I lol'ed. I would have to say it's strangely an amazing parody. I liked how it was sung in the same way as the original and some of the lyrics rhymed with the original lyrics (just more gay). Good animating, funny, good sound, just wrong.

Stormy Pinkness Stormy Pinkness

I looove TMBG

TMBG is my favorite band ever. The movie itself could have been better though. But I love TMBG!!!

Pico vs. Convict Pico vs. Convict

perfection!

You left absolutely no room for constructive criticism. Could not be more fluently animated or looked better. The plotline was great. This will go down in pico history.

-For What It's Worth- -For What It's Worth-

I'm left in awe..

Wow, this was too much for words. You're right; the first time I watched it, I was moved, but the second time I picked up on things I didn't catch the first time around (meaning of the opening lines, how the blonde kid ended up on the street..) Really, really great display. Great animation style as well. No doubt I'll watch this again soon. Thank you!

Expiremental film. Expiremental film.

cool

Being a huge huge huge TMBG fan, it was interesting to hear this cover of the song. Naturally, I like TMBGs version better, but thats usually the case with covers; they serve to offer a different side to the song. The animation was okay. Not fabulous, but definitly enough to make a movie with. It gets the point across and its not entirely shitty. Also, I bet your boyfriend will love it, which was the point of this movie. Nice to see girls making flashes and submitting. Keep it up! :-)

Todd & Dan - NG BBS Users Todd & Dan - NG BBS Users

Awesome submission

The character models in the newer episodes are better, but this is a couple years old so I dont even care. What really matters for this one is the dialogue, which was hysterical. Thats pretty much what the bbs is really like: a bunch of messed up 13 y/os.