_Orange_ _Orange_

Mmmmm soo good

So good, made me horny. Good drawings, pretty funny i guess, the pineapple owns. Also you're flamingweasel so it's a 10.

Poopoo Bridge Music Video Poopoo Bridge Music Video

Logan is the best

Logan was/is one of my favorite music artists, may he rest in peace. This video was a bit lacking though.. I fivened anyway though just cuz

peanutfoot932 responds:

Yeah, I don't make the most detailed Flash stuff. Thanks for reviewing!

The Stranger Forest The Stranger Forest

I was enthralled!!!

My Lord! That was some of the best flash animation I've seen, but this work of art has so much more than that! The sound went perfectly with the animation, and I was just completely sucked into the inventive, creative, and captivating style of your animation. It was genius, all of it, and I found myself completely willing to watch all 10 minutes of it. The storyline was superb, and went great with just music and no voices. I'll probably end up watching it again. This is the kind of thing I hope to achieve one day, but the time you must have put into this.. I can't even imagine! It was flawless! This has to be one of my favorite movies on newgrounds. :D

Detonate Detonate

Pretty sweet

I liked the design and concept of the game. I got #19 on the high scores. :-)

Super Mario Sunshine 64 Super Mario Sunshine 64

looks really cool

This LOOKS like it'd be an amazing game, and I was excited about it. But, even when I was running the game on low quality on a good computer, the game kept lagging and crashing. PLEASE do something about this. It's great to have a really big game, but maybe you can compress it more or load the entire game at the beginning or something? Also, the text was hard to read sometimes. Other than that, the game was great.

Pico Sim Date Pico Sim Date

ah

I spent succch a long time on this and then ended up losing. :-( always did get angry at these games. too difficult.. either that or im just dumb. i was addicted to it, though.